FEPI-JOPAS VOLUME 3 ISSUE 2: DECEMBER, 2021 EDITIONVol. 3 No. 2 (2021)
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
Compliment of the season to all our contributors, well-wishers and world of Academia in general. I respectfully appreciate and welcome you all to the volume 3 issue 2 of Federal Polytechnic – Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences (FEPI-JOPAS) which is a peer reviewed multi-disciplinary accredited Journal of International repute. It is imperative to re-affirm that FEPI-JOPAS publishes full length research work, short communications, critical reviews and other review articles. In this issue, readers will find a series of manuscripts of top-rated significance in pure and applied sciences, engineering and built environment. This issue is the last of its kind for 2021 calendar year which features findings from basic and applied researches of high societal impacts from the seasoned authors. These articles have been reviewed and packaged for wider readership through the collective efforts of our managing editor, publishing editors, our valuable reviewers and editorial board members.
FEPI-JOPAS VOLUME 3 ISSUE 1Vol. 3 No. 1 (2021)
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences (FEPI-JOPAS) is a double blinded peer-reviewed and bi-annual open access journal(June and December). It aims to provide scholarly platform for critical and informed articles in Sciences, Applied Sciences, Computing Technology, Environmental Sciences and Engineering related fields. Prospective research scholars are invited to submit their original quality manuscript, research reports, intellectual articles and latest research & findings. Submission for the first issue of every year ends on 31st of April while manuscripts for the second issue are accepted until 31st of October. ISSN: 2714-2531.
- PUBLICATION PROCEDURES
- Authors Registration on the Journal Website:
- Submission of Manuscript/ Payment of Assessment Fees
- Review of Manuscript
- Correction of Ariticles/Acceptance or Rejection
- Payment of Publication Fees/Pre-paration of Camera-Ready Copy
- Editorial Acitivities/ Publication of Articles
INSTRUCTION TO AUTHORS:
- Each manuscript should conform with the APA style of referencing (6th Edition) typed in single line spacing and maximum of five thousand (5000) words.
- The manuscript should bear the title of the article, name(s) of author(s), office designation(s), affiliation place(s) of work, telephone number(s) and e-mail address(es). Abstracts of 100 to 200 words are required to introduce each article, Keywords of not more than six(6) should be included. The Template for submission of manuscript is available on the journal site: https://fepi-jopas.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Authors are strongly advised to check the similarity index of their paper using Turnitin, the accepted similarity index is 20%. Also the use of grammar checker is strongly advised before submission.
- Authors need to register on the journal site prior to submission, or if already registered, you can simply log in and begin the five step process of submitting research article.
- Other inquiries should be sent electronically to the Managing Editor using the journal email: [email protected]
- Authors are expected to pay a non-refundable assessment fee of N5,000:00(Five Thousand naira Only) for review of manuscripts. Account details is as follows:
Banker: United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc
Account number 2162577996
Account Name: FPI SPAS JOURNAL ACCOUNT
- Author whose manuscript is found suitable for publication would be notified and letter of acceptance copyright form will be issued electronically.